- Self-fusing stretch activation allows for quick and simple installation - no extra tools required
- Adhesive free design means no sticky residue left on the tool when removed
- Fibreglass reinforcement mesh, for high strength and durability
- Adds comfortable ergonomic grip to tool handles
- Inherently flame retardant and when burned forms a non-conductive ash
- Effective temperature range: - 50°C to 250°C
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 2.8M
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
PRODUCT CODE: TETHERTAPE
NLG Tether Tape™
1 - Select the correct D ring tether for your tool
2 - Cut a length of Tether Tape™ long enough to wrap around the tool at least 8 times. Remove the plastic backing.
3 - Check the tool is clean and locate the D Ring Tether, ensuring that the label is facing up. Wrap the Tether Tape™ around the D Ring Tether, leaving the webbing catch exposed.
4 - Ensure that the Tether Tape™ is firmly stretched during application. The self-fusing technology is activated when stretched between 5-10% and causes it to fuse permanently.
5 - Test the tether point before putting the tool into use.